S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | SkateLog.com | Email    

Home

*** The SkateLog Forum is Moving to SkateDebate Dot Com ***
(select above link for more information)

How To Get a User Account in the New SkateDebate Forum
(new home of the SkateLog Forum)

How To Get a User Account in the SkateLog Forum
(Note: this forum is going off-line in June of 2020)

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > General Interest Skating Forums > Main Skating Forum > Group Skates
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Group Skates Discussions about night skates, organized skate tours, skating party weekends, and similar group social skating events.

Old March 5th, 2008, 01:46 AM   #1
oldtimer

Default 1st adult only skate at orbit funcenter in lebanon ohio

hey everyone i just posted this the wrong way so now here it is the right way. i wanted to invite everyone to the 1st adult only skate on march 16 at the orbit fun center in lebanon ohio you can access the web site at www.orbitfuncenter.com we would like to have a large turnout i know smitty will probably be there i hope to to more of you guys there.
oldtimer
oldtimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 03:18 AM   #2
speedysktr
President of Everything

Who are you oldtimer? Do we know each other? I know the owners of that rink; are you from around here? I skate for Ohio Valley Speed out of Skatetown, but I also session skate at Castle and have done so since the early 80's.
speedysktr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 03:29 PM   #3
oldtimer

Default who are you?

i also know the owners of the rink since i work there if you know the owners of the rink why not come over?
Old March 6th, 2008, 12:55 AM   #4
speedysktr
President of Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimer View Post
i also know the owners of the rink since i work there if you know the owners of the rink why not come over?
yay we all know the owners. who are you? can you spare a name?
Old March 6th, 2008, 04:04 PM   #5
oldtimer

i guess you really dont know as much as you say you do you havent given any names i told you i work there. i dont skate at castle so you wouldnt know me from there. i skated harps and funfactory in the 80's
Old March 6th, 2008, 05:50 PM   #6
speedysktr
President of Everything

Quote:
I probably will. Neither Rob, Jessica nor Brian have mentioned it to me. Neither did Robbie or Val.

Quote:
i guess you really dont know as much as you say you do you havent given any names i told you i work there. i dont skate at castle so you wouldnt know me from there. i skated harps and funfactory in the 80's
I missed where you asked me, but see above. So maybe I do know something?
Old March 6th, 2008, 07:08 PM   #7
oldtimer

well you do know some of the people down there but they probably wont say anything since Val has not been there much and robbie and jess are the only other ones old enough for the adult skate i worked with robbie and jess on wed night. i dont think you will know me i have been out of the skating scene for a while but just got back into it when we opened up. so are you going to the meet at skatetown? i know robbie jess and brian are.
Old March 6th, 2008, 08:24 PM   #8
speedysktr
President of Everything

I'll be at the meet and I should be able to make it to the adult night. I've been meaning to get up there for a session, but I can barely get out for practice. I'll see if any of them mention it tonite, then I'll bust on them if they don't.
Old March 6th, 2008, 10:20 PM   #9
oldtimer

i hope you can make it to the adult skate. i will be working that night so i will be there dont rip on rob he is a very nice guy so is the rest of the group. did you ever skate at fun factory harps or beechmont? like i said earlier i skated in the 80's at those rinks. the guys up at orbit have a really nice place and everyone is nice and proffessional. i really enjoy working there. by the way to answer your question my name is steve what is yours?
Old March 6th, 2008, 10:58 PM   #10
speedysktr
President of Everything

I go by JT, mostly, but my first name is John. I kinda doubt any of the Orbit folks know me as anything other than JT. Rob is the man.