S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    


Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 4th, 2019, 11:07 PM   #21
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Seriously? You wanna get picky about how the table is set? If the napkin is in the right place, and if the knife fork and spoon are set down in the right order?

You'd pick the side that stops saying F you to the other side while ignoring the things they stand for?

But to your point, you must have been Republican 2 years ago. Why? Because the Dems, the CryBully snowflakes were saying there way was the only way, and pretended the other side did not exist, while at the same time, republicans were saying, we are up for debate on the issues.

If you are telling the truth, you would have had to be Republican.

Really, republicans still deny Russia hacked the 16 election, and they do it vocally in the Congressional hearing impeaching Trump.



Now, that is happening a bit less. Yet, who is attacking a sitting President, without grounds, while all he wants to do is do his job?

Grounds, Russia, Mueller, Ukraine, Russia.
Job, the only job he's doing is improving Russian policy, he's certainly not helping American policy, what, another trade war with S America, great, winning.


All of Schiffs' witnesses are tainted. One had no first hand knowledge. He got his information from a newspaper.

Taylor, our most reputable diplomat, he wasn't testifying about what he read, he was a fact witness, lying over and over is silly, it's still a lie.


Another, Vindman, made false statements on what he heard.

No, he didn't and he stated that he fixed the transcript, and his input was deleted, and he factually lined up with the other fact witnesses.


And yet again, Schiff has stated he has more "secret" information. He keeps trying to create a perception of guilt. I said it before, if they had real goods on Trump, it'd be slam bam see ya ma'am.

Secret, is this another Roofie(date rape) conspiracy theory?
It is wham bam thank you mam, and when Democrats are ready, Trump will be impeached.


All these actions don't bother you to your core as an American?
Exactly, the Republicans are using Russian talking points to defend a Russian American president, it strikes every non racist at the very core.

Defend your traitorous activity troll, what, you can't, but what about Hillary?
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2019, 11:45 PM   #22
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skater View Post
con fused no. the impeachment is not rigged presidents are not kings. trump got caught. pure and simple. you must be the confused one you corrupt yourself supporting trump. and he keeps on burying himself. you put your faith in a mob with guns to keep tyranny in check. I trust congress who is tasked with the responsibility of keeping tryrants in check, and the courts to make sure that it is done fairly, both trump and congress can appeal any part of the process they feel is unfair. trump is pushing the limits congress has pushed back. the game is a foot. If trump has an exit plan I'm puzzled. if he was a bussiness he could declare bankruptcy, and he could tap out in this case that would be a moral bankruptcy. in any case he's plotted an unsustainable path.
Lets see, bozo ran the worse massive mess in history of our government. Everything was depressed. no job growth... etc. That alone was a huge disgrace. Dims constantly trying to take away our rights, given to us by the constitution, the right to have arms. Destroying babies after birth... the list can go on and on. Not saying Trump is an angel, however he is the man for the job and has got things done that no other has come close to with scumbags constantly trying to drag him down. Yeah, you are confused. What he did in his business life outside the presidency is not on trial here, that's a lot like your wife digging through your life before her/him to see what you were up to. So yeah, you are definitely confused. And you are morally bankrupt. You condone deaths of millions every year, it is on you and your party.
Eveything I have witnessed on the hearings so far has been hearsay, all of it. No actual witnesses. So far it is clearly a scam.

And all the gun sales this Thanksgiving has shown what is going on. It is not imaginary. There are reasons for guns sales, reasons that are connected to government takeover and communism. People are arming up. The United States has the largest army in the world sitting quietly, patiently.
__________________
Dims = promoting and carrying out baby deaths. Collusion, whistleblower, fakepeachment,fake reality and you're a racist!
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2019, 12:47 AM   #23
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Lets see, bozo ran the worse massive mess in history of our government.

Really, he brought the country out of a recession and then accelerated the spike in business, and you have to hate, typical low grey matter racist.


Everything was depressed. no job growth... etc. That alone was a huge disgrace. Dims constantly trying to take away our rights, given to us by the constitution, the right to have arms. Destroying babies after birth... the list can go on and on.

Really, as Trump shreds the constitution daily, separated families, caged children, Ukraine treason and blackmail.


Not saying Trump is an angel, however he is the man for the job and has got things done that no other has come close to with scumbags constantly trying to drag him down.

Done what, russian policy, 1%'er policy, he's done nothing for any intelligent american, lot's for racist americans.


Yeah, you are confused. What he did in his business life outside the presidency is not on trial here.

Oh' yes it is, he's so stupid to go into public life, now every moment he's existed is under public scrutiny, and he fails in every way.


That's a lot like your wife digging through your life before her/him to see what you were up to. So yeah, you are definitely confused. And you are morally bankrupt. You condone deaths of millions every year, it is on you and your party.

Really, a life of crime is like your sex life? Good luck with that dream.


Eve()ything I have witnessed on the hearings so far has been hearsay, all of it. No actual witnesses. So far it is clearly a scam.


As your ability to understand facts is diminished, nonexistent, your opinion is moot. Surely you can find a 5 year old to explain right and wrong to you.


And all the gun sales this Thanksgiving has shown what is going on. It is not imaginary. There are reasons for guns sales, reasons that are connected to government takeover and communism. People are arming up. The United States has the largest army in the world sitting quietly, patiently.
The only thing that racist rant does is direct the FBI who to watch for stupid.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2019, 01:52 AM   #24
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,467
Default

Dang, there's that squeeling sound again.... lol,
You know I saw something about a transi going to to a gyno, the doc saw that the idiot didn't have the correct running gear... He shoulda took out a blade and fixed that problem.... chopped off the male parts and made everything matching....air brain and split....

awesome southern shooters....

[IMG]8169c07d028e7902d3ae1d9a8fddbf8f by fierocious1, on Flickr[/IMG]


Reality:
Ursle will never in a million years have the appeal of a woman..... to any straight male. This pic is of a very nice looking woman.. model of course. But pretty fine nonetheless. Attraction for a real male, not an attraction for a pretender..

Oh look! no tan lines......
__________________
Dims = promoting and carrying out baby deaths. Collusion, whistleblower, fakepeachment,fake reality and you're a racist!

Last edited by fierocious1; December 5th, 2019 at 03:42 AM.
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2019, 02:40 PM   #25
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Reality:
Ursle will never in a million years have the appeal of a woman..... to any straight male. This pic is of a very nice looking woman.. model of course. But pretty fine nonetheless. Attraction for a real male, not an attraction for a pretender..
I think you're saying that no straight male will lust for me, I agree.

What's funny is the picture is of a Terrorist hezbollah fighter.
Now the NRA is using terrorists as fodder for their killing children, that's what racist's do.

The non racist, the humanists with empathy prefer a look more down these lines, not the subjectification of women as sexusl gratification but as forward looking and acting responsible humans.

ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2019, 06:50 PM   #26
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 8,285
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
Now the NRA is using terrorists as fodder for their killing children, that's what racist's do.

The non racist, the humanists with empathy prefer a look more down these lines, not the subjectification of women as sexusl gratification but as forward looking and acting responsible humans.

Obsessed with killing children. That's what liberals do and try and pass it off as a womans' right.

Aww. You got the hots for Greta. Makes sense. She looks like an underage boy. Right up your alley.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2019, 12:00 AM   #27
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Obsessed with killing children. That's what liberals do and try and pass it off as a womans' right.

Aww. You got the hots for Greta. Makes sense. She looks like an underage boy. Right up your alley.
Lol, never thought of her like that, but man you are right! Right up it's alley
__________________
Dims = promoting and carrying out baby deaths. Collusion, whistleblower, fakepeachment,fake reality and you're a racist!
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2019, 12:35 AM   #28
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Obsessed with killing children. That's what liberals do and try and pass it off as a womans' right.

Really, how many children have the NRA and Republicans killed just this year, with Russian money encouraging them, how many caged, nazi style?


Aww. You got the hots for Greta. Makes sense. She looks like an underage boy. Right up your alley.
That's exactly what a pedophile narcissistic racist would say concerning one of the worlds great humanitarians, you're deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Lol, never thought of her like that, but man you are right! Right up it's alley
The peanut gallery is dragging it's scum out of the septic tank these days, MAGA.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2019, 07:26 AM   #29
Mort
Sk8 Ninja
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Huntington Wv
Posts: 3,702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Seriously? You wanna get picky about how the table is set? If the napkin is in the right place, and if the knife fork and spoon are set down in the right order?

You'd pick the side that stops saying F you to the other side while ignoring the things they stand for?

But to your point, you must have been Republican 2 years ago. Why? Because the Dems, the CryBully snowflakes were saying there way was the only way, and pretended the other side did not exist, while at the same time, republicans were saying, we are up for debate on the issues.

If you are telling the truth, you would have had to be Republican.

Now, that is happening a bit less. Yet, who is attacking a sitting President, without grounds, while all he wants to do is do his job?

All of Schiffs' witnesses are tainted. One had no first hand knowledge. He got his information from a newspaper. Another, Vindman, made false statements on what he heard. And yet again, Schiff has stated he has more "secret" information. He keeps trying to create a perception of guilt. I said it before, if they had real goods on Trump, it'd be slam bam see ya ma'am.

All these actions don't bother you to your core as an American?
Many actions bother me, from both parties. You act as if the Republicans do no wrong. Which is a crock of sh!t. You act as if someone tells the truth, they are Republican, which we ALL know to not be true or definitive in any way.

Both sides play the blame game and use the public against one another instead of acting for the sake of the public. You and Ursle are disgusting sides of each part of the political equation.

It's weird to have disgust and pity on you 2 at the same time. Fierocious1 typically agrees with Republican viewpoints and ideals, but is not beyond a logical conversation.

I dont give a crap about "sides" that's some grade school mentality this country, by large numbers, has never grown away from. Ignorance is bliss huh.

Just like people mindlessly posting memes on facebook about employment numbers and such, it's only a relative number when you equate the past 15 years or more and then the next 8 years. The POTUS has VERY little to do with influence of typical numbers people pull out of their asses.

A typical ground the polio-ticks-ans use is medical coverage.

F U C K medical coverage. When are we going to do something about the extortionate medical costs that are billed to existing coverages and the abuse of surcharges? When this is addressed and the extreme profiteering of hospitals is reduced , out existing debits of medical coverage for the public will go MUCH farther and likewise will allow more of if not an entire nation to be helped. But let not worry about the REAL issues, let's squabble of budgets instead of the actual problems.
__________________
Home rink: Roll-A-Rama in Huntington Wv.
"Focus on form and speed is a byproduct, focus on speed and falling is a byproduct." - Matguy
Mort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2019, 08:31 AM   #30
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 8,285
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
Many actions bother me, from both parties. You act as if the Republicans do no wrong. Which is a crock of sh!t. You act as if someone tells the truth, they are Republican, which we ALL know to not be true or definitive in any way.
You're full of ****. I have never acted like republicans do no wrong. This is about your ego problem. Just a **** hole guy, from a **** hole state. Your only claim to fame and a sense of superiority is saying you are on neither side. That you are ABOVE both sides. If that is what you need to believe about yourself to stand tall and hold your head up high, well, I guess that's what you need.

We had crappy trade with China, and Biden gets his no account son $1.5 billion. And it likely was not to DO anything, but to NOT do anything. Leave all the crappy for us china trade in place. More millions out of Ukraine for Bidens son. No issue there. And hell, we haven't even warmed up yet.
Queers reading to kids, after having admitted that they are hunting for children for sex. FB shutting down groups that organized to fight sex freaks from having access to children in a Library. Schools teaching elementary school children about anal sex, and telling children that they can choose to be a boy or girl. NORMALIZING pedophilia. Is this not enough for you?

I'm about right and wrong. The simple fact is, only the Republicans are even ATTEMPTING to serve the country, obey the constitution, and uphold their oaths of office. To wit, every Democrat wants open borders. That in itself is a violation of their oaths of office. Which oath states that they are to serve the interests of their constituents. They aren't serving their constituents, they are serving foreign nationals.

Jackass. Oh yeah. You're better than us all. If that's what you need to get outta bed. Pissant little nothing.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2019, 10:39 AM   #31
Mort
Sk8 Ninja
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Huntington Wv
Posts: 3,702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
You're full of ****. I have never acted like republicans do no wrong. This is about your ego problem. Just a **** hole guy, from a **** hole state. Your only claim to fame and a sense of superiority is saying you are on neither side. That you are ABOVE both sides. If that is what you need to believe about yourself to stand tall and hold your head up high, well, I guess that's what you need.

We had crappy trade with China, and Biden gets his no account son $1.5 billion. And it likely was not to DO anything, but to NOT do anything. Leave all the crappy for us china trade in place. More millions out of Ukraine for Bidens son. No issue there. And hell, we haven't even warmed up yet.
Queers reading to kids, after having admitted that they are hunting for children for sex. FB shutting down groups that organized to fight sex freaks from having access to children in a Library. Schools teaching elementary school children about anal sex, and telling children that they can choose to be a boy or girl. NORMALIZING pedophilia. Is this not enough for you?

I'm about right and wrong. The simple fact is, only the Republicans are even ATTEMPTING to serve the country, obey the constitution, and uphold their oaths of office. To wit, every Democrat wants open borders. That in itself is a violation of their oaths of office. Which oath states that they are to serve the interests of their constituents. They aren't serving their constituents, they are serving foreign nationals.

Jackass. Oh yeah. You're better than us all. If that's what you need to get outta bed. Pissant little nothing.
Never have I acted like I am better than either side.

Your posts and demeanor always highlight the Republican side as some saintly warriors on a noble path of righteousness.

Ursle is the opposite side of the fence with the same idea about his side.

I'm just calling you quacks for what you are. Side choosing idiots that are blind to your own parties flaws and unable to call out your own because you're too busy trying to make the opposition look bad.

And no, not every Democrat wants open borders. Want some phone numbers? You can call at least 3 people I know personally who are life long Democrats and dont want open borders, who dont want the sexualization of children. This is where you're an ignorant fool about political party dedication.

You consistently paint with not just a wide brush but an industrial roller. As broad as possible and continually attempt to vilify the Democrats. You are just as bad as Ursle.

Only a full fledged moron blinded by fanatical partisanship posts as you do.


Your gaslighting... that I believe I have a superior high ground is simply that, a distraction. More attempted character deconstruction, and for what? Nothing. That's all you know how to do. Why? Because that's all a political maniac is good for. Being a gaslighting POS, painting everyone into the same wall as if they are the borg.

If anyone has a superiority complex in this forum it's you. Followed by ursle(urkle)
__________________
Home rink: Roll-A-Rama in Huntington Wv.
"Focus on form and speed is a byproduct, focus on speed and falling is a byproduct." - Matguy
Mort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2019, 08:44 PM   #32
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 8,285
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
Never have I acted like I am better than either side.

Never acted? YOU FLAT OUT STATED IT YOU MORON.

Your posts and demeanor always highlight the Republican side as some saintly warriors on a noble path of righteousness.

Let's keep this simple. Pedophilia, teaching small children sexual ambiguity, and flat out admitting that sex freaks want to openly shop for kids for sexual purposes at these cute little library meetings, and giving small children sexual developement inhibiting drugs. Do I feel like a righteous warrior for opposing this. Hell yeah I do. And everyone else that is against it. So Mort, man the F up. Are you against this, or shall we assume you are quietly for it. I mean, if you aren't against it, we've just found out an interesting fact about you.


I'm just calling you quacks for what you are. Side choosing idiots that are blind to your own parties flaws and unable to call out your own because you're too busy trying to make the opposition look bad.

I grew up in one of the biggest cities on the planet. Big Deal. People are people. I don't mean to put any rural folk down. In fact, being in San Antonio, it's a short drive to be in full on country, and the folks I have met are great. But you Mort, you're nothing but a stupid dirt hick with an ego problem. And let me put a little more sting on that. If ursle and I are SO LOW, saying you are superior to us ISN'T SAYING MUCH, is it? I mean, if we are scum, and you are an inch above us, well, aren't you on your way to becoming king.


Your gaslighting... that I believe I have a superior high ground is simply that, a distraction.
You are ALL ABOUT playing the man Mort. So play the Man and own up to your own words. I am better than you because I don't choose either side. I hate both sides. I am better than both sides.
No gaslighting. YOUR WORDS. Now if you want to walk that back, so be it, I'll let it go. But don't tell me you didn't say it.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2019, 10:09 PM   #33
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 8,285
Default

Hey fierocious1, what do you think about this. I was cruising a gun site and saw one of the Ruger LCR's Now I knew that they have a .38, and a 9mm. I really do like the size of the LCR. Then I noticed they also have a .22lr version. I immediately thought, OK, how many rounds? As it turns out, 8.

So, now I'm in a quandry. I do wonder what would be good to carry. I saw a guy, who had MANY guns. He shot off six or seven full loads. Now most people really like more bullets. 10 or more. The 9mm Ruger only takes 5. The 22, 8.

I guess a 22 simply wouldn't be good in a gun fight. You put one small hole in a guy, he may put a bigger hole in you. A 22 would only be good in a physical attack, where you can put one, then two, and then three small holes in an attacker. And at close range, at least one of those would be to the head. Even 9mm isn't known as a big stopper. But a hollow point round should work decently. Hmmmm?
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2019, 10:34 PM   #34
Mort
Sk8 Ninja
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Huntington Wv
Posts: 3,702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
You are ALL ABOUT playing the man Mort. So play the Man and own up to your own words. I am better than you because I don't choose either side. I hate both sides. I am better than both sides.
No gaslighting. YOUR WORDS. Now if you want to walk that back, so be it, I'll let it go. But don't tell me you didn't say it.
I NEVER said I was better than anyone. Ever. NOT my words. Don't put trash in my mouth. Nor have I acted as if I believe I am.

Your interpretation is yours alone. Just because you THINK I'm being holier than thou, does not make it so.

I said it was foolish to blindly follow a side, which is what you seem to do, and your pal Ursle is the mirror image of the other side, c ok instantly speaking down on Republicans and never critical of Democrats.

You claim the high road all the time and throw your party affiliation out in full force as if it's something to be proud of. As of nothing a democratic view has anything but slime to it.

Ffs, you've made over 500 NEW THREADS not just posts in less than a year largely made up of BS political crap trying to showcase how much better you think a Republican side is.

Please find ANY post where I have said I was better than anyone EVER. I'll wait.
__________________
Home rink: Roll-A-Rama in Huntington Wv.
"Focus on form and speed is a byproduct, focus on speed and falling is a byproduct." - Matguy
Mort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2019, 11:03 PM   #35
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 8,285
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
I NEVER said I was better than anyone. Ever. NOT my words. Don't put trash in my mouth. Nor have I acted as if I believe I am.

Your interpretation is yours alone. Just because you THINK I'm being holier than thou, does not make it so.

I said it was foolish to blindly follow a side, which is what you seem to do, and your pal Ursle is the mirror image of the other side, c ok instantly speaking down on Republicans and never critical of Democrats.

You claim the high road all the time and throw your party affiliation out in full force as if it's something to be proud of. As of nothing a democratic view has anything but slime to it.

Ffs, you've made over 500 NEW THREADS not just posts in less than a year largely made up of BS political crap trying to showcase how much better you think a Republican side is.

Please find ANY post where I have said I was better than anyone EVER. I'll wait.
Pay me $1000 when I find your words.
And thanks for confirming you are a child rapist. If you aren't against the Dems, you are Pro Pedophilia, and baby killing for that matter. And I AM a hero for being agaisnt it. Hell, it surprises me, with an ego like yours, you wouldn't JUMP at the chance to actually be a hero for kids. To protect them from the sexual deviants.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2019, 11:57 PM   #36
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Hey fierocious1, what do you think about this. I was cruising a gun site and saw one of the Ruger LCR's Now I knew that they have a .38, and a 9mm. I really do like the size of the LCR. Then I noticed they also have a .22lr version. I immediately thought, OK, how many rounds? As it turns out, 8.

So, now I'm in a quandry. I do wonder what would be good to carry. I saw a guy, who had MANY guns. He shot off six or seven full loads. Now most people really like more bullets. 10 or more. The 9mm Ruger only takes 5. The 22, 8.

I guess a 22 simply wouldn't be good in a gun fight. You put one small hole in a guy, he may put a bigger hole in you. A 22 would only be good in a physical attack, where you can put one, then two, and then three small holes in an attacker. And at close range, at least one of those would be to the head. Even 9mm isn't known as a big stopper. But a hollow point round should work decently. Hmmmm?
I want the Security 9. Nice small framed 9mm.
__________________
Dims = promoting and carrying out baby deaths. Collusion, whistleblower, fakepeachment,fake reality and you're a racist!
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2019, 12:13 AM   #37
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 8,285
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
I want the Security 9. Nice small framed 9mm.
Yeah. I did like the 22 though. Watched the guy shoot. Nice and easy, little recoil. Hmmm. 9mm to carry, 22 for the range. You gotta be saving some good money shooting 22 at the range.

Some gun store must be having a buy one, get 50% off the second!
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2019, 12:16 AM   #38
quantoo
Senior Member
 
quantoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,430
Default wow i thought it had reached its peak long ago

i was wrong it just keeps escalating..
Enjoy the improving trump created economy while it lasts Americans .
Once the other side takes over youll be back in obama land before you know it.
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2019, 12:30 AM   #39
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 8,285
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
i was wrong it just keeps escalating..
Enjoy the improving trump created economy while it lasts Americans .
Once the other side takes over youll be back in obama land before you know it.
There is a lot of dirt Trump is threatening to expose. Pelosi's son is dirty in Ukraine, Adam Schiff too, and a nephew of that Senator from Utah.... can't remember his name, a Republican, the Biden China deal, and Ukraine and the various places that Ukraine money went.

Obama, Hilary, and Obamas' whole justice department and FBI face charges.

I can only pray Trump and Barr live long enough to take these guys down.

I think Trump will win 2020, if he doesn't get killed. But my question is, who then? What happens after Trump?
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2019, 12:34 AM   #40
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
i was wrong it just keeps escalating..
Enjoy the improving trump created economy while it lasts Americans .
Once the other side takes over youll be back in obama land before you know it.
Yes, we broke employment records again today! Jobs everywhere... cept cali.... lol
__________________
Dims = promoting and carrying out baby deaths. Collusion, whistleblower, fakepeachment,fake reality and you're a racist!
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.