S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Special Interest Skating Forums (sorted by number of posts) > Artistic Skating Forum
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Artistic Skating Forum Discussions about any topic related to artistic roller skating including quad artistic skating, inline figure skating, pairs, dance, synchronized skating, and show skating.

Old December 18th, 2006, 12:02 PM   #21
rwsz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolaboi View Post
Have a look here at her official site, its a good place to check it out!
Jayson thanks for the site,,,cool,,,and shes hot ,,,,have a good week.

Rick
rwsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2006, 01:41 AM   #22
snydertoestops
Too Old School For You.

Wink Films...

..If that is Patty Jefferson, then I have some old films of her, skating the '78 regionals at my rink. In the same film, she is skating against my coach now, who won nationals a couple of times in elementary pairs, but of coarse skating singles too.
Old January 23rd, 2007, 12:42 AM   #23
oceanangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by roller gramma View Post
Patty Jefferson...national and world champion. She moved to the back east quite a few years ago. I see her mom every so often at Costco. I am not sure what she is up to now, I think the last I heard was that she was a personal trainer.
She placed at worlds 1985 thru 1988 (I think those are right).
you see betty? wow i was skating for the spragues when the jeffersons came to our rink. patty wasnt even a glimmer yet. i skated dance with marty ( her brother) maryann, and bonnie(her sisters) trained all together. i saw betty when patty came to auburn to skate exhibitions. betty told me then that patty had been named ater patty lintz and myself (lynn). that was the only time i had met patty. she was probably 18-19. pretty cool eh? my best to all the jeffersons, they were like family to me. i love them
oceanangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2007, 09:46 PM   #24
bobnva

Quote:
Patty Jefferson...national and world champion. She moved to the back east quite a few years ago. I see her mom every so often at Costco. I am not sure what she is up to now, I think the last I heard was that she was a personal trainer.
She placed at worlds 1985 thru 1988 (I think those are right).

Last I had heard of Patty Jefferson was she had moved to Virginia Beach, VA and married Dana Chaput.
bobnva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2007, 04:23 PM   #25
roller gramma
Solo Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanangel View Post
you see betty? wow i was skating for the spragues when the jeffersons came to our rink. patty wasnt even a glimmer yet. i skated dance with marty ( her brother) maryann, and bonnie(her sisters) trained all together. i saw betty when patty came to auburn to skate exhibitions. betty told me then that patty had been named ater patty lintz and myself (lynn). that was the only time i had met patty. she was probably 18-19. pretty cool eh? my best to all the jeffersons, they were like family to me. i love them
I see Bonnie (BJ) sometimes also. What is your name so I can say Hi to them. I skated when Patty Lintz did. I see Barbie Ellenwood a couple of times a year. The last time I saw Patty and MaryAnn was at their dad's funeral.

Lynn? I just noticed that you said your name was Lynn. My maiden name was Cheryl Stewart, from Bellingham. We competed against each other when we were young.

Pat and I skated out of Lynden the last few years. He is now at Skagit skating for the Spragues. I skate out of Marysville on the precision team. I am taking up solo dance this year.

Do you remember Sue Higgerson-Duppenthaler-Myers-Logghe? (not sure what name she had when you were competing.) She is also on our precision team.
roller gramma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2007, 07:02 AM   #26
Mom2Skaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolaboi View Post
Ahhh, you mean Melissa George.. yes, of course.. the gorgeous gorgeous Melissa and dear friend.. She is in Jesus Cant Skate, yes... Mel skated for many years and was rather fantastic, winning many comps.. She recently was on the cover of Vogue and has many film credits to her name and doing exceptionally well in Hollywood.. such a genuinely lovely and caring person who Im so proud to say is a dear friend..

This movie sounds interesting. I am new to this forum and was browsing. My daughter has been doing artistic skating for a year now. When can we, in the US, expect to see this movie? Thanks.
Mom2Skaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2007, 07:54 AM   #27
CrazeeDave
Geriatric Quad Class

Default sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificsk8r View Post
And this my friends is why roller skating hasn't progressed...forgive me if I'm picking up some sarcasm here?
Sarcasm....is that allowed here?
I think roller skating has regressed and closed rinks are proof enough 4 me.
CrazeeDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2007, 04:22 PM   #28
rwsz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Skaters View Post
This movie sounds interesting. I am new to this forum and was browsing. My daughter has been doing artistic skating for a year now. When can we, in the US, expect to see this movie? Thanks.
mom2 unfortunately its not available in the usa yet but Jayson is working on it and hopefully it wont be long before we can view it either on dvd or online.
Old February 22nd, 2007, 02:45 AM   #29
Mom2Skaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwsz View Post
mom2 unfortunately its not available in the usa yet but Jayson is working on it and hopefully it wont be long before we can view it either on dvd or online.
Thanks! I am sure then he'll let us know when we can see it.
Mom2Skaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2007, 02:42 AM   #30
oceanangel

Quote:
I see Bonnie (BJ) sometimes also. What is your name so I can say Hi to them. I skated when Patty Lintz did. I see Barbie Ellenwood a couple of times a year. The last time I saw Patty and MaryAnn was at their dad's funeral.

Lynn? I just noticed that you said your name was Lynn. My maiden name was Cheryl Stewart, from Bellingham. We competed against each other when we were young.

Pat and I skated out of Lynden the last few years. He is now at Skagit skating for the Spragues. I skate out of Marysville on the precision team. I am taking up solo dance this year.

Do you remember Sue Higgerson-Duppenthaler-Myers-Logghe? (not sure what name she had when you were competing.) She is also on our precision team.
hi again cheryl, i just left you a short note on another page. its been awhile since i have been on my computer so i not been able to read much. now im going back a few pages to see what i have missed. shocked to hear pat is skating for spragues since they would not speak to me for leaving them to go skate pairs with pat. well things do change! i still love the spragues as they were like parents to me. yes i do remember sue. she was such a loving person, all of you people were the nicest club. when pattisons had a reunion, i made phone calls to everyone i could. mr. and mrs kuenahl, showed up. wow! that was neat! i remember their whole family. how about the bergstroms? anything on them? remember sandy simpsom? there were a few others, ican see ther faces but cant think of ther names. clue me in, i would love it! always your friend, lynn (shannon) padero
oceanangel is offline   Reply With Quote