S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old April 16th, 2017, 11:39 AM   #1
quantoo

Default And still people trust em

The us military led by the govt have enslaved and completely ruined the homeland of the bikinians and marshal islanders.
Watching the Documentary "the coming war on china" as im writing this.
Wow how they get away with it i will never understand.
now the bikinans live on an adjioning island which is a sh!t tip and are ferried across daily to serve the needs of american occupiers.
Thier homeland used to be a paradise with abudant food stocks and the people were healthy until they were used as human guinea pigs.And a govt offical interviewed blatantly lies to the interviewer like nothing bad happened{what a fu"ún poor excuse for a piece of sh1t human being}
There is no justice.
And people around the world say why does china want to get even "what did we ever do to them"what a joke .Look at how china has been treated by the west and england /europe in the past and any wonder they want to get even.opium trade built the first big industry in the states.
Funny how the right wingers see no harm done. How depressing.
http://www.theage.com.au/entertainme...08-gu85q5.html

Last edited by quantoo; April 16th, 2017 at 11:06 PM.
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2017, 12:02 PM   #2
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
The us military led by the govt have enslaved and completely ruined the homeland of the bikinians and marshal islanders.
Watching the Documentary "the coming war on china" as im writing this.
Wow how they get away with it i will never understand.
now the bikinans live on an adjioning island which is a sh!t tip and are ferried across daily to serve the needs of american occupiers.
Thier homeland used to be a paradise with abudant food stocks and the people were healthy until they were used as human guinea pigs.And a govt offical interviewed blatantly lies to the interviewer like nothing bad happened{what a fu"ún poor excuse for a piece of sh1t human being}
There is no justice.
And people around the world say why does china want to get even "what did we ever do to them"what a joke .Look at how china has been treated by the west and england /europe in the past and any wonder they want to get even.opium trade built the first big industry in the states.
Funny how the right wingers see no harm done. How depressing.
http://www.theage.com.au/entertainme...08-gu85q5.html
I watched a movie a while back. Last Man Standing with Bruce Willis. In the movie, it was stated by a (IIRC) Ranger that a certain amount of corruption is to be tolerated. I failed to see that as being a right. Taking over an island like that should not have happened. Removing people that have been living there for centuries is just wrong. However, the Japanese may have invaded and killed them all just because they were there too. We will never know. The islands that were used for testing are forever contaminated. Last time I checked the radiation levels were tolerable for be present there but the grounds were still contaminated and would be for many generations. So plant life and animals would be contaminated if consumed by people. Paradise contaminated by man, but not forever.
Sometimes living on an island has an appeal, just not that island.. But you better bring a lot of stuff if you move to an island. If you don't bring it, it isn't there.
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2017, 02:20 PM   #3
AZSHOT

Yeah, and those darned Romans invaded England and then later the Vikings did.... We should never forget what happened in the distant past. But assigning guilt to a culture, nation, or race today, based on what happened in the distant past is a fool's errand. And bringing up one fact without a good understanding of the context in time is also foolish.

Why don't we discuss something in the present? Like what to do about N. Korea? Should someone do a pre-preemptive strike to eliminate their threat of nuclear attack? Or just wait and let one city be nuked, so that the flames of vengeance can make it "justified?" Are we proactive, or reactive?
AZSHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2017, 05:22 PM   #4
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZSHOT View Post
Yeah, and those darned Romans invaded England and then later the Vikings did.... We should never forget what happened in the distant past. But assigning guilt to a culture, nation, or race today, based on what happened in the distant past is a fool's errand. And bringing up one fact without a good understanding of the context in time is also foolish.

Why don't we discuss something in the present? Like what to do about N. Korea? Should someone do a pre-preemptive strike to eliminate their threat of nuclear attack? Or just wait and let one city be nuked, so that the flames of vengeance can make it "justified?" Are we proactive, or reactive?
I would say that nk should be heavily monitored and if they send something out of the country.... send them something back.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 01:35 PM   #5
quantoo

Default Not so imho mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZSHOT View Post

I think the world of non military or political people should all stand up and say F24k this **** were sick of slaving our guts out so they can spend all the taxpayd dollars on weapons to use on innocent people.And mostly innocent people have been nuked in the past "fact"
If anything we should have learnt from the cruelty by now.Save making the same mistakes over and over ,War is just a game for those that send others to do thier fighting.If japans ecomomy wasnt stuffed around with in the first place by westerners they probably would not have tried to invade anywhere at all.
And who was china going to attack when america and brittain occupied there country?
What they built a wall {the chinese} to keep the mongols out instead of developing weapons and conscripting every available person.Sounds suspiciously like chinese didnt want to fight and wanted to be left alone.
Or was it occupied on the mindset that the emperors guard of the day are having a whale of a time assulting thier own countymen and the usa /brittish military wanted to show them how its really done?
Wasnt it said that japan had already signed off when the us air force tested the A bomb at hiroshima?a bomb funded by greddy assholes that still run the world today that could have spent that money on feeding the starving japs before ww2? Dont trust em . They dont care about you or I ,just thier own kind .Youll see when the carnage starts and we are all left out in the cold. But the govts may have the compasion to send troops to put us out of our misery. But only because it will benefit them.
Gotta love the way pence is parading around like hes on the front line .Yes i have a grudge against them all, because my eyes are open.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 01:50 PM   #6
quantoo

Default yeah mayb maybe not

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
I would say that nk should be heavily monitored and if they send something out of the country.... send them something back.
I think that korean gvt king whatever wants to show power so that the westerners dont come waltzing in and take control of Nkorea.
They want to be left alone much more than they to bomb anyone.
Why do i think this ?
The answer is simple they have had enough weapons to wage a full on war on south korea and hav'nt done it yet.
If kimjong ule wanted to kill ship loads of civy's from another country he would have done it by now.
Why do you think Kimjung is puttin word out that his militay has ICBM's when he clearly has avery worried look on his face lately?
And nobody else thinks he has ICBM's either.
Bit like the saddam hassein story with weapons of mass destruction.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 01:51 PM   #7
fierocious1

Quote:
I think the world of non military or political people should all stand up and say F24k this **** were sick of slaving our guts out so they can spend all the taxpayd dollars on weapons to use on innocent people.And mostly innocent people have been nuked in the past "fact"
If anything we should have learnt from the cruelty by now.Save making the same mistakes over and over ,War is just a game for those that send others to do thier fighting.If japans ecomomy wasnt stuffed around with in the first place by westerners they probably would not have tried to invade anywhere at all.
And who was china going to attack when america and brittain occupied there country?
What they built a wall {the chinese} to keep the mongols out instead of developing weapons and conscripting every available person.Sounds suspiciously like chinese didnt want to fight and wanted to be left alone.
Or was it occupied on the mindset that the emperors guard of the day are having a whale of a time assulting thier own countymen and the usa /brittish military wanted to show them how its really done?
Wasnt it said that japan had already signed off when the us air force tested the A bomb at hiroshima?a bomb funded by greddy assholes that still run the world today that could have spent that money on feeding the starving japs before ww2? Dont trust em . They dont care about you or I ,just thier own kind .Youll see when the carnage starts and we are all left out in the cold. But the govts may have the compasion to send troops to put us out of our misery. But only because it will benefit them.
Gotta love the way pence is parading around like hes on the front line .Yes i have a grudge against them all, because my eyes are open.
The biggest problem with all this is that there has to be a balance of power. Yes, laws could be passed that no weapons of mass destruction could be owned by any country but there would always be people like in NK that will violate the agreements. Truthfully the only people crazy enough to kill everyone on the planet is the Muzzies. They kill just to kill and if they have the power it will be used whether anyone survives or not. I believe NK has a crazy leader but he don't want to be wiped out himself. He just doesn't realize that he is only a very small fish in the sea. Russia and the US and several other countries are so far ahead of NK in weapons technology, he is only just getting started. Most other countries rocket/missile tech is nearly perfected. NO ONE wants a nuclear war. It takes a lot of time to burn off the radiation and that is an issue itself. Anything not protected, dies(except roaches). A contaminated country is not a good thing. Depending on what type of radiation is used in a bomb the burn off time could be hundreds of years. Dirty bombs are bad because of the time it takes to burn off the radiation, not as desructive though. Usually dirty bombs material comes from reactors.
So basically you have people that are sane with power vs those that are insane with power. The more power a country has, the more they have to contain their corruption to prevent really big and bad things from happening that affects the rest of the world.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 02:24 PM   #8
quantoo

Default right most of us dont want a nuke war

Quote:
The biggest problem with all this is that there has to be a balance of power. Yes, laws could be passed that no weapons of mass destruction could be owned by any country but there would always be people like in NK that will violate the agreements. Truthfully the only people crazy enough to kill everyone on the planet is the Muzzies. They kill just to kill and if they have the power it will be used whether anyone survives or not. I believe NK has a crazy leader but he don't want to be wiped out himself. He just doesn't realize that he is only a very small fish in the sea. Russia and the US and several other countries are so far ahead of NK in weapons technology, he is only just getting started. Most other countries rocket/missile tech is nearly perfected. NO ONE wants a nuclear war. It takes a lot of time to burn off the radiation and that is an issue itself. Anything not protected, dies(except roaches). A contaminated country is not a good thing. Depending on what type of radiation is used in a bomb the burn off time could be hundreds of years. Dirty bombs are bad because of the time it takes to burn off the radiation, not as desructive though. Usually dirty bombs material comes from reactors.
So basically you have people that are sane with power vs those that are insane with power. The more power a country has, the more they have to contain their corruption to prevent really big and bad things from happening that affects the rest of the world.
But if trump lets the military take the free reign and they fire on NK who nows which countrys will join Nk's side, it could end up huge.
Makes sense to be a sleeper and leave syria , afghanistan and nk to their own devices,Unless there is something in the ground the us govt dont want these countrys mining for themselves.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 03:43 PM   #9
fierocious1

Quote:
But if trump lets the military take the free reign and they fire on NK who nows which countrys will join Nk's side, it could end up huge.
Makes sense to be a sleeper and leave syria , afghanistan and nk to their own devices,Unless there is something in the ground the us govt dont want these countrys mining for themselves.
NK acts like a belligerent child with a new toy. It may be an act and it may not be. But if he gets reckless enough someone has to put him in his place.... or everyone has to bow down to the child. I don't see that happening. There are consequences for your actions at this level.
Old April 24th, 2017, 12:51 PM   #10
quantoo

Default But this

Quote:
NK acts like a belligerent child with a new toy. It may be an act and it may not be. But if he gets reckless enough someone has to put him in his place.... or everyone has to bow down to the child. I don't see that happening. There are consequences for your actions at this level.
Like ive said many times before.
plenty of other countrys have had to bow down to the US and brittain in the past.
I dont see much change from this with threats and moab being dropped on who knows who .yeah we get the news but is it the real news?i think the us dropped the moab as a threat to NK as well as a deterent to terrorists.
Just thinking we could really regret letting the us government lead us a stray like this .They dont have a good track record.
And you guys should really watch that vid war on china.
As if injecting bikini islanders teen age kids with radioctive particles detered japan from conquering the world .Not only were they bombed and radiated they were experimented on.Check the dates as they were testing at marshall islands after hiroshima.August the 6th 1945 hiroshima.
1946 -1958 bikini islands 23 nuclear devices were detonated.
War was over in spt 2nd 1945.How can az shot support the us military actions and justify the murder of inoccent islanders?
Trust me all govts but3 are assholes that suck the toes of the federal reserve.
We are all under control without a doubt .Hold onto ya weapons cos its coming.