S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old January 23rd, 2020, 01:16 AM   #1
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Default More Insanity: Tesla Stock Valued over 100 Billion

Hmmm. A company that sells few cars, doesn't make a profit, hasn't paid back the Billions Obama gave them to start, worth more than GM and Ford combined. Sounds like Liberal BS to me.

If you own Tesla, sell now before the bubble bursts.

https://www.oann.com/tesla-races-pas...ket-valuation/
Old January 23rd, 2020, 08:41 AM   #2
skater

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Hmmm. A company that sells few cars, doesn't make a profit, hasn't paid back the Billions Obama gave them to start, worth more than GM and Ford combined. Sounds like Liberal BS to me.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ion-loser-loan

yes pretty amazing. Don't hate what you cannot understand. but show me a source that shows the loan amount in the billions. most have the loan at less then half a billion and paid off or nearly paid off.Electric cars are the future. ford GM should have figured that out but a private company. bet on the future a vision commitment and hard work paid off that's real maga.

ON FACEBOOK WHEN YOU POST MAKE FALSE POSTS YOU GET BANNED IT TAKES VERY LITTLE EFFORT TO FACT CHECK USING RELIABLE SOURCES.
IF YOU MADE A REASONABLE EFFORT TO FACT CHECK YOURSELF. INSTEAD OF PICKING UN RELIABLE BIASED SOURCES. YOU MIGHT POST SOMETHING INTERESTING ONCE IN A WHILE. CHEERS!
skater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 08:59 AM   #3
skater

i FIND THE TESLA/ELON MUSK STORY VERY INTERESTING. He is a real stable genius and there there is this...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0sJJU3FaOQ
skater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 01:29 PM   #4
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:

Roofie(date rape) your financial advice is as accurate as your "100% always wrong, no facts alternate reality Thousands of post's."

Copied and pasted from Roofie(date rapes') first incorrect Tesla post, last week.

Every subject you purport expert knowledge of shows another subject you know nothing about, sad sack.

Elon Musk’s “Summer of Revenge Tour” continues. His electric-car company, Tesla Motors, just cut the government a $451.8 million check, which means that Tesla has paid off its entire Department of Energy loan plus interest. “Following this payment, Tesla will be the only American car company to have fully repaid the government,” the company boasted (emphasis Tesla’s).

He and other US automakers were offered Federal Funds, Musk paid off his loan, he was "given" nothing.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2020, 11:27 AM   #5
Mort
Sk8 Ninja

Quote:

How stupid are you?
Old February 4th, 2020, 12:42 PM   #6
fierocious1

is it a contest....? lol
Old February 4th, 2020, 12:57 PM   #7
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
is it a contest....? lol
Between you and Roofie(date rape), there's no need, you both win.

Roofie(date rape) reminds me of the movie "Let it Ride", Richard Dreyfuss is a patron at a horse racing track and he's winning, for once, he asks the patrons for their advice and learns that they are going to be wrong, every time so he starts walking around asking each person and finds his horse by choosing the horse no one else did, and it worked every time, well, in this forum, you can bank on Roofie(date rape) being wrong, about everything, it's like a super power or more likely, a mental illness.

Tsla, up over 100$ yesterday, up over 100$ pre market today, Roofie(date rape) would you list all the stocks that are going to fail this year please?
Or if you don't understand that question, would you list all the companies that are going to fail this year?
Old February 5th, 2020, 11:17 AM   #8
Mort
Sk8 Ninja

Quote:
is it a contest....? lol
I click his original posted link and it gives a 404 error already... "page not found"

Garbage sh!t poster of the year already achieved by ole Rufus.
If it's a contest he's the unbridled, undisputed champion.
Old February 5th, 2020, 06:49 PM   #9
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
I click his original posted link and it gives a 404 error already... "page not found"

Garbage sh!t poster of the year already achieved by ole Rufus.
If it's a contest he's the unbridled, undisputed champion.
I was refering to the comment, not the link. Short life posts are everywhere these days. I found some of my old ones deleted a while back. FB is famous for it too.
My reply was how stupid can a person be and is it a contest.
Old February 6th, 2020, 09:48 AM   #10
Mort
Sk8 Ninja

Quote:
I was refering to the comment, not the link. Short life posts are everywhere these days. I found some of my old ones deleted a while back. FB is famous for it too.
My reply was how stupid can a person be and is it a contest.
Well that particular one was very quick to be gone. Likely taken down due to its BS.

Rufus is sh!t poster of the year already, last time I checked he had a tally of over 500 threads created in less than a year. IIRC, it was a 8 month span. That's a LOT. Just a lot of BS really.

In some cases theres merit to things, but it's usually overshadowed by the blind Republican following.

Each hardcore side of the fence acts like their party does no wrong and the other is to blame. Rufus and Ursle, 2 sides, 1 coin, flipped by none other than 2 face
Old February 6th, 2020, 02:07 PM   #11
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
Each hardcore side of the fence acts like their party does no wrong and the other is to blame. Rufus and Ursle, 2 sides, 1 coin, flipped by none other than 2 face

Yesterday we watched the only Republican Senator that isn't a Russian Traitor cast his vote to impeach this Constitution shredding, law ignoring President, Romney is the only actual Republican American Senator, sad sack.

If you think my facts are the flipside to Roofie(date rape's) lies and trolls and insanity, well, you really are clueless, incapable of the whole picture, and ignoring the reality of the situation, Republicans admit Trump was found guilty but voted against reality, Republicans just, as one voice, voted to ignore the Constitution and do Russia's bidding, there is no longer law in the US, We are Russia.