S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old February 5th, 2020, 04:56 AM   #1
fierocious1

Default pelosi needed toilet paper...

Before she could get to the restroom.....
Old February 5th, 2020, 12:42 PM   #2
ursle
Street Skater

Really, Nancy has more class in her left pinky finger than the entirety of the Russian Republican Racists.

Toilet paper, really?

ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2020, 09:53 AM   #3
Mort
Sk8 Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
Really, Nancy has more class in her left pinky finger than the entirety of the Russian Republican Racists.
Seriously?

You're a joke. All you ever do is spam that nonsense.
Old February 6th, 2020, 01:42 PM   #4
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
Seriously?

You're a joke. All you ever do is spam that nonsense.
Says the guy that still thinks no Russians were involved in the 16' election, and trump didn't mock a disabled reporter, that doesn't understand racism, the Russian Racist Republicans just closed off Nigeria from immigration into the US, Nigeria is 97% christian, the only reason to shut Nigeria down was Racism, they're christian, they're as crazy as Republicans, but they're black, so, Racist's gotta Racist.

Your inability to put our environment in context is on your sleeve as much as your racism.

What's that? Trump broke the law, Republicans admit Trump broke Federal Bribery laws, yet, they ignore the law and the constitution and pretend all is well, and the typical republican, Trom, is so out of touch, they are so out of touch, they agree, laws don't matter, the constitution doesn't matter, and being racist, meaning being a lying scum, what do laws matter?
Old February 6th, 2020, 05:57 PM   #5
Mort
Sk8 Ninja

Quote:
Says the guy that still thinks no Russians were involved in the 16' election, and trump didn't mock a disabled reporter, that doesn't understand racism, the Russian Racist Republicans just closed off Nigeria from immigration into the US, Nigeria is 97% christian, the only reason to shut Nigeria down was Racism, they're christian, they're as crazy as Republicans, but they're black, so, Racist's gotta Racist.

Your inability to put our environment in context is on your sleeve as much as your racism.

What's that? Trump broke the law, Republicans admit Trump broke Federal Bribery laws, yet, they ignore the law and the constitution and pretend all is well, and the typical republican, Trom, is so out of touch, they are so out of touch, they agree, laws don't matter, the constitution doesn't matter, and being racist, meaning being a lying scum, what do laws matter?

Influence (which was a thing) on an election and hacking voting machines(which was not done on any level) are not the same thing. Don't act retarded.

Bribery requires that the individual stands to gain something from the bribe. Do tell what that is here? Dont say advantage on Joe running for president, we all know he wont beat trump.

Bernie stood the best chance, but the Democrats were too busy cutting each others fvcking throats.

Grow up , it's Mort.

Also , in the usa....

In 2018, the*US murder rate*was 5.0*per100,000,*for a*total of 15,498*murders.
And for Nigeria?

On the basis of the survey sample, the*annual homicide rate*of*Nigeria in the*period 2013-2016 was estimated at 34*per*100,000 population, corresponding to around 64,000 victims of intentional*homicide annually*with significant variations across the six geopolitical zones.

Yea, let's see 7 times the murder rate. But it was racism... you're on deugs.
Old February 7th, 2020, 01:57 AM   #6
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Influence (which was a thing) on an election and hacking voting machines(which was not done on any level) are not the same thing. Don't act retarded.

Meaning, Russia, go ahead and influence our elections, and yes even though you hacked 26+ states voter machines, the Republicans are denying any Russian activity, so go ahead, carte blanche.

Bribery requires that the individual stands to gain something from the bribe. Do tell what that is here? Dont say advantage on Joe running for president, we all know he wont beat trump.

So, you ignore the whole problem, Trump did the Ukraine Bribery to get a false investigation to make a chant, just like Hillary, who didn't do anything Trump accused her of, she was legally exonerated, Trump was illegally exonerated. or, well, he's impeached and exonerated by a Russian Senate.

We know Trump's a carne, a thief, a rapist, a tax cheater, a Russian spy, and he lies 25 times a day to the American people, another impeachable offense.

We also know Trump wouldn't shake Pelosi's hand at the state of the union, that was the signal that Trump realized he didn't have the votes to win in 2020, Pelosi's impeachment turned the numbers, he lost the battle ground states, he's dissolving, devolving, starting to smell, more.

Joe is an actual American Patriot, crying out to other Americans, he's being drowned out by Russians, but he's in America, I think his call is louder.

Bernie stood the best chance, but the Democrats were too busy cutting each others fvcking throats.

Bernie isn't a democrat, Trump is, stop describing the totally "woke" democrats like the Republicans, never Trumpers still exist, the stupid is about to stop.

Grow up , it's Mort.

Trom, you're clueless, you ignore reality, you support a racist president because you don't understand racism.

Also , in the usa....

In 2018, the*US murder rate*was 5.0*per100,000,*for a*total of 15,498*murders.
And for Nigeria?

So, your ignorance of other christians means that their conditions dictate their ability to emigrate to the us? If they are an African Nation they must be ignorant and murderous and well, black, so like a good racist, you don't think they count, let's look at facts.

Food and drink > Beverages and tobacco > % of value added in manufacturing 30.27%
Ranked 36th. 3 times more than United States US 12.09% Ranked 61st.

Food and drink > Exports 4.53
Ranked 98th. 10.24 US Ranked 72nd. 2 times more than Nigeria

Food and drink > Exports > % of merchandise > Exports 0.02%
Ranked 142nd. 6.85%
US Ranked 72nd. 343 times more than Nigeria

Food and drink > Imports > % of merchandise imports 11.83%
Ranked 59th. 2 times more than United States 5.45% US Ranked 110th.

Happiness level > Very happy 45%
Ranked 2nd. 15% more than United States 39% US Ranked 8th.

Life satisfaction inequality 2.7
Ranked 25th. 29% more than United States 2.1 US Ranked 73th.

On the basis of the survey sample, the*annual homicide rate*of*Nigeria in the*period 2013-2016 was estimated at 34*per*100,000 population, corresponding to around 64,000 victims of intentional*homicide annually*with significant variations across the six geopolitical zones.

The actual stats are here.
https://www.nationmaster.com/country...d-States/Crime

And the murder rate in Nigeria is 9.85, the US is 5.0, stop with the stupid.

Yea, let's see 7 times the murder rate. But it was racism... you're on deugs.
When you can't spell what addicts use, see a therapist, the actual rate is below 2, but what do facts matter to "Trom's", robots that are mindless
Old February 7th, 2020, 06:57 AM   #7
Mort
Sk8 Ninja

Quote:

When you can't spell what addicts use, see a therapist, the actual rate is below 2, but what do facts matter to "Trom's", robots that are mindless
You truely are a moron. You attributing race as if it has anything to do with the 7 times higher murder rate, if anyone is racist, you are. I dont care what ethnicity is in a location, if they, statistically, have a murder rate that high it's likely that the people seeking to immigrate will not have the same value of life(as in another human being before you go off about more racism that doesnt exist) as people of a nation with significantly less murders per 100k.

You just WANT everyone to be racist. Damn the facts.

Oh noes! I am type drugs, as deugs! I must not know what I'm talking about.

Last response to you, buddy, when you can stop being intentionally dyslexic and conduct respect in your posts, you'll get positive results.
Old February 7th, 2020, 09:05 AM   #8
zebra1922

Quote:
I dont care what ethnicity is in a location, if they, statistically, have a murder rate that high it's likely that the people seeking to immigrate will not have the same value of life
This is a flawed hypothesis. You need to prove causality not just association. It's a common mistake made by less educated people.
zebra1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2020, 11:29 AM   #9
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
You tru()ly are a moron. You attributing race as if it has anything to do with the 7 times higher murder rate, if anyone is racist, you are. I don')t care what ethnicity is in a location, if they, statistically, have a murder rate that high it's likely that the people seeking to immigrate will not have the same value of life(as in another human being before you go off about more racism that doesn()t exist) as people of a nation with significantly less murders per 100k.

Trom, please don't characterize me through your eyes, I'm not racist, like you, you see racism in everything, I see racists being racists.
I mentioned the Racist Russian Republicans have blocked Nigerians from emigrating to the US, and they are 97% Christian, the point being, they were blocked because they are black, you came back with they were blocked because they have a murder rate 7 times higher, well, it's not even two times higher, and my pointing out your stupid to you makes me racist?

BTW, Zebra's correct, attributing false statistics concerning what someone "MIGHT" do, as a means of determining their eligibility for citizenship in the US is false,

You just WANT everyone to be racist. Damn the facts.

Trom, you can't swing a cat here without hitting a Racist, not my problem.

Oh noes! I am type drugs, as deugs! I must not know what I'm talking about.

Amazingly, you see the problem, you don't know what you're talking about if you defend racism, there's no defense for fascism and racism.

Last response to you, buddy, when you can stop being intentionally dyslexic and conduct respect in your posts, you'll get positive results.
Please lord, make it so.
Trom, you're never quite in the conversation, you don't understand that Trump's actually a racist, and he's surrounded himself with even more vile people then himself, you don't seem to understand the day to day malfeasance going on in the White House, the dismantling of our democracy, the EPA the diplomatic corps, etc.

Dyslexic, retarded, the kind of words that you understand, that you label others by, must be another racist trait, like lack of empathy, being homophobic, etc.
Old February 7th, 2020, 01:29 PM   #10
Mort
Sk8 Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra1922 View Post
This is a flawed hypothesis. You need to prove causality not just association. It's a common mistake made by less educated people.

Statistics are the backbone of the world. No "less educated" here.

I invite you to do some simple searches on that country and read about it.

Funny to me as Ursle attributes 97% christian when it is not. Where is he getting that from? Out of his ass I suppose.

Northern is mainly Islamic, southern is mainly Christian. I guess 3 % live in the north, and 97% in the south >.>

All this is semantics, let's just pick out the most crime ridden places in the world, and invite those to immigrate here. It'll be swell. Because ya know, if you exclude the places in the world which are inherently dangerous, you're racist...

You guys are beyond ignorant.
Old February 7th, 2020, 02:04 PM   #11
ursle
Street Skater

Yes, I see I got duped on the figures, and I'm more than willing to correct any wrongs, 42.5% of the population is sunni and 43.2% of the population is christian, so the racism concerning Nigeria isn't against 97% of the population, just 43.2% of the population, racism against the christian population by christian racists, the White Right™ in the US is not letting christian Nigerians into the US because they're black.
Old February 7th, 2020, 02:31 PM   #12
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
All this is semantics, let's just pick out the most crime ridden places in the world, and invite those to immigrate here. It'll be swell. Because ya know, if you exclude the places in the world which are inherently dangerous, you're racist...

Wait, what?
You won't let Nigerians in the US because where they live is dangerous?
The people applying for this are vetted for 10 years on average, are educated and are professionals, you racism is dripping on the floor.

Yes, you racist's are excluding people from central america, unconstitutionally, and the death toll caused by this administrations unconstitutionally applied ban is in the hundreds, the number killed while in US detention centers is approaching 100, fascism, racism, whatever ism.

MAGA.
Making Attorneys get Attorneys.

Trump2020
20 for Rico, 20 for High Crimes and Misdemeanors.
Old February 7th, 2020, 11:53 PM   #13
fierocious1

Quote:
Statistics are the backbone of the world. No "less educated" here.

I invite you to do some simple searches on that country and read about it.

Funny to me as Ursle attributes 97% christian when it is not. Where is he getting that from? Out of his ass I suppose.

Northern is mainly Islamic, southern is mainly Christian. I guess 3 % live in the north, and 97% in the south >.>

Its the same song different day Mort, everything is out of context. At least check in sometimes. The quad section is tired, FB has zero history....
Old February 8th, 2020, 03:05 PM   #14
Mort
Sk8 Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Its the same song different day Mort, everything is out of context. At least check in sometimes. The quad section is tired, FB has zero history....
Doncha know? The deaths of other people in other countries is now this administration's fault.

The constitution is for citizens, and it's legal immigrants.

What does the Constitution say about immigrants?

It states that "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

I dont care what country it is, what ethnicity, what religion, care and caution should be exercised when bringing in new guests. Hell, we have enough deplorable people already here(legally here, even born here) but people like Mike will just ASSUME anyone speaking in a way is targeting a ethnicity, creed. Etc.

I teach all kinds of kids about skating at my local rink, I guess me giving away skates to a good kid who happens to be black is me hiding my racism, and when I gave a kid a set of assassins who is mixed, I was "overlooking" her mixed ethnic background, and when I gave skates to the white kid who was too poor, I was doing so because he was white, and I'm "white right".

This consistent attack of others is absurd, and the forum would be better off without people who feel like it's their personal job to just label people they disagree with racist.. constantly...

Any time a personal moral isnt explained in the greatest detail...you're some kind of hater.

Fvck this sh!thole forum
Old February 9th, 2020, 05:54 PM   #15
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Doncha know? The deaths of other people in other countries is now this administration's fault.

Do you mean the hundreds of south americans denied entry for asylum sent to another country, a constitutional right of theirs being taken by Trump, or do you mean the 14 million Syrian
Kurds about to be driven into Turkey and slaughtered, or do other lives not matter, because of no empathy? A trait of Racism.

The constitution is for citizens, and it's legal immigrants.

What does the Constitution say about immigrants?

It says give them sanctuary, but wait, there's more, let's read the exact wording.

In Article I, Section 8, the U.S. Constitution grants Congress the responsibility “To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization,” determining how immigrants can become citizens. ... The Constitution allows immigrants who become naturalized citizens to serve in any government office except for one — the presidency itself.Jun 3, 2017

I don't see anything about locking children after separating them from their parents in cages, or not giving sanctuary especially when children are involved.

It states that "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

Yes, it does state that, why, because of the Dred Scott decision, whichit reverses.

This clause reversed a portion of the Dred Scott v. Sandford decision, which had declared that African Americans were not and could not become citizens of the United States or enjoy any of the privileges and immunities of citizenship.

I dont care what country it is, what ethnicity, what religion, care and caution should be exercised when bringing in new guests. Hell, we have enough deplorable people already here(legally here, even born here) but people like Mike will just ASSUME anyone speaking in a way is targeting a ethnicity, creed. Etc.

No one thinks anyone is getting in without being thoroughly vetted, for 10 years, well no one but the Racists racisti'ing to keep non racists out of the US.

This consistent attack of others is absurd, and the forum would be better off without people who feel like it's their personal job to just label people they disagree with racist.. constantly...

Anyone not speaking out against fascism and racism is either complient or unaware of what racism is.

Any time a personal moral isnt explained in the greatest detail...you're some kind of hater.

If your moral is to subjugate other humans, don't bother explaining, if your moral is hiding behind religion, don't bother explaining.

Fvck this sh!thole forum

Yes, now that you White Right™ Religious types have destroyed our democracy, you can't wait to leave the room, please do.