S k a t e L o g     F o r u m

Closed in June of 2020

SKATELOG DOT COM: Web Site | Blog | Facebook |    

Home

*** The SkateLog Forum Has Been Replaced by SkateDebate Dot Com ***

FROM SKATELOG FORUM HOST KATHIE FRY IN MARCH OF 2020:
This announcement is to let everyone know that after hosting the SkateLog Forum and its predecessors for nearly 20 years, I have decided it is time to permanently turn the forum over to a new owner and administrator. I cannot think of anyone more suitable to take on that role than my SkateLog forum co-host, Florida skater Jessica Wright. I am pleased to announce that Jessica has agreed to establish and host a brand new skating forum, configured like the SkateLog Forum, but with a new name and a new Web Site. This new forum is 100% owned and operated by Jessica.

NEW FORUM NAME: SkateDebate Forum
NEW WEB SITE: SkateDebate.com
NEW OWNER AND ADMINISTRATOR: Jessica Wright
REGISTER IN JESSICA'S FORUM: Create a SkateDebate Forum User Name

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Special Interest Skating Forums (sorted by number of posts) > Aggressive Skating Forum > Buying Skates
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buying Skates Tips and advice about buying aggressive skates plus information and opinions about all of the different aggressive skate models.

Old September 16th, 2006, 02:58 AM   #1
JimJones

Exclamation Newbie Wants To Get Into It

wow...um im new to this whole thing and i want to get involved with the whole aggressive inline thing, it looks like so much fun, except i dont know where to get any skate with abec 5+ bearings and a grind plate... i live in the mississauga, ontario region so if yo guys know where i can get a decent pair of skate for a nub around 230 and below, please let me know... right now i have a pair of k2's which are basically getting ******** by the day...so please...help me
JimJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2006, 10:03 PM   #2
lee-mcdonald
the best member

hey i live in ottawa, theres a shop out here and you can get really good deals...thats the only shop i know of in ontario...its called figure 8, its a figure skating store but they sale aggressive skates www.figure8.ca if your ever out here tell me and weel skate...im in kanata...like 10 mins away from downtown
lee-mcdonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2006, 11:10 PM   #3
JimJones

oh ok thanks... i could order off the site? cuz i dont wanna drive 2 ottawa but at the same time i dont wanna get ripped off for 100s of dollars

and umm im lookin @ the razor soul 3k... for under 200...except i dont have any money
JimJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2006, 01:00 AM   #4
hungryrollerblader
..The weird kid in school

u can order anywhere from the internet. Do a google search on "aggressive inline skates" and it'll take you to lotsa sites.
hungryrollerblader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2006, 02:08 AM   #5
nick0

www.skatepile.com www.rollerwarehouse.com dont worry about getting ripped off, if they sell skates then they are usually a nice person...
Old September 17th, 2006, 06:29 PM   #6
Take

Hey man I suggest the place I got mine from,Here.

They have good prices, a decent selection, and quick shipping.
Take is offline   Reply With Quote