S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Special Interest Skating Forums (sorted by number of posts) > Artistic Skating Forum
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Artistic Skating Forum Discussions about any topic related to artistic roller skating including quad artistic skating, inline figure skating, pairs, dance, synchronized skating, and show skating.

Old October 27th, 2009, 08:51 PM   #1
Can't skate at all

Default How many Forum people will be at Worlds?

Is anyone from the forum planning to be in Germany?

or is it just our kids, spending our money

I know that Flaviao's daughter, and mine are going - and presumably LinP's son Hector?

Who else?

Should we ask them to get themselves together for a photo for us, so we can all see who we're talking about when we chat here?

I'm not there myself, so I can't offer to arrange it, but it'd be good to see everyone together. What do you think????
Can't skate at all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2009, 01:10 PM   #2
rolaboi
I am Rollerboy

not me this year sadly.. i had three skaters to go, but 2 injured and 1 not going ...
rolaboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2009, 01:27 PM   #3
sk8alice

I am going for the senior..and I saw Hector,s mom on Sunday and she is not going....between the number of skaters who have parents for coaches..and the number of parents that can only afford to send the competitor in the family..it does not leave many in the stands to watch...and many I know that started the year talking of going to watch changed their mind as a result of the economy..it started out as an inexpensive trip becasue of the cost of airfare..($450-$500 ) round trip from Newark..but the Euro is killing us...hotels, the ticket to the events is $210.00 - $240.00 as of yesterday..and meals adds up..as I think about it I may be the only one from the forum in the picture..I will try and round us up..LOL
sk8alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2009, 06:25 PM   #4
rwsz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8alice View Post
I am going for the senior..and I saw Hector,s mom on Sunday and she is not going....between the number of skaters who have parents for coaches..and the number of parents that can only afford to send the competitor in the family..it does not leave many in the stands to watch...and many I know that started the year talking of going to watch changed their mind as a result of the economy..it started out as an inexpensive trip becasue of the cost of airfare..($450-$500 ) round trip from Newark..but the Euro is killing us...hotels, the ticket to the events is $210.00 - $240.00 as of yesterday..and meals adds up..as I think about it I may be the only one from the forum in the picture..I will try and round us up..LOL
Alice have a good time, its awhile since you went now i think. is Bill going? tell the family i said hello.

Ciao
Old October 29th, 2009, 12:26 AM   #5
Flaviao

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/social_graph..._type=rsvp_yes
Flaviao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2009, 05:18 AM   #6
erksk8r

I'll be there! Hopefully I'll find some time to get some good pictures and videos up on the boards for you guys this year.. last year I had some issues with my mouse pad going crazy and not being able to get on the computer all week, but I have it all worked out now, and I'll be sure to jump online when possible..
erksk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2009, 10:45 PM   #7
Lefty

[QUOTE=Can't skate at all;336360]Is anyone from the forum planning to be in Germany?

QUOTE]

I'll be there...unfortunately spending my own money...lol
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2009, 03:02 AM   #8
rwsz

[QUOTE=Lefty;337222]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't skate at all View Post
Is anyone from the forum planning to be in Germany?

QUOTE]

I'll be there...unfortunately spending my own money...lol
right spending your own money, bad timing, use to be free for senior wc. good luck Troy. any new items added from nationals?