S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Special Interest Skating Forums (sorted by number of posts) > Quad Roller Skating Forum
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Quad Roller Skating Forum Discussions about quad roller skates and any other quad skating discussions that do not seem appropriate for one of our other forums.

Old March 16th, 2010, 12:22 PM   #1
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Default DA45 Magnum Short Plate Skate Review

But first, got to give a shout out to DocSk8 for beating the short plate drum loud and hard (edit: AND for being the lead DA45 guy. Embarrassed I left that out) and to Gle8 for doing a fine job on my skates.

All hail Gle8, all hail Gle8..... oh oh Gle8 can you see.....

oops..... sorry..... I have a tendency to go a little MenInBlack2 now and then.

Installment #1........................................................................#1 General review and 1st skate
Installment #2 Stable AND Maneuverable??.................................#9 Nylon vs DA45
Installment #3 Thursday at Fountain Valley.................................#17 More General Review and DA45 Grins
Installment #4 RANDOM SKATING (echo echo)............................#31 short plate info
Installment #5 Wheels, Boots, and forgetting my own warning.......#82 falling off my short plate while pooped
Installment #6 I Finally went fast...............................................#93
Installment #7 Link to Pivot Pin Adjustment Thread........................#107
Better Pivot Pin Adjustment Link Here:
http://www.skatelogforum.com/forums/...ad.php?t=32851

For you skatelog junkies, take heart, I wrote a lot. Not popcorn a lot, but at least candy bar a lot. (edit: With the addition of installment #4, it might be worthy of a bag of popcorn start to finish. At least a box of cracker jack ) I broke it down into a few sections and contrasted my new skates to my old Fames so those currently skating something similar can get a better feel for what a difference some good equipment can make. Oh, as mentioned, this is a Magnum White, DA45, Red Rebel Boot, Qube 8 balls, and SG Power Plus in purple. (edit: Vitiman's question; size 11 boot, size 4 plate, Gle8's measurement 168mm wheel base) I plan on doing a few installments as I find out just what these babies are made of. Here is installment #1.

First Impressions/The Build
Well, this little beast has a red boot, white plate, and purple wheels. Gle8 did a fantastic job putting it together. It also got some looks last night, and MORE looks after people saw what I was doing with my new little ruby slippers. Oh, and they are light. Almost as light as a flexy skate. I don't have any picture account anywhere yet, so here are the ones Gle8 posted.

Red Rebel Boots.
Love the color of these boots. The leather is hard on the outside, but has LOTS of padding inside. (if you skate at a rink where snakes are a problem, I am sure the Rebel boots will give you good protection from snake bites below the ankle) When putting the boots on, I almost have to take the laces out of the last hole to move the hugely padded tongue up enough to get my foot in the boot. The laces do a great job of getting the boot snug for skating. The power strap is a bit flimsy, and fairly useless, as the laces have done all that is needed to make you ready to skate. The fit, for me, is fine. I have a D width flat foot, and nothing about the general fit is an issue for me. The footbed does seems hard though. I will see if I get used to this, or if an insole will be needed. Oddly, even though the footbed was hard, my foot did not get that crampy fatigued feeling I would always get with my Fame skate. At the end of the session, my foot felt as though it had just spent some time on a hard surface, but all the little muscles were not worked hard, which was the case with the Fame. That extra work my foot used to do was probably due to plate flex. Now I am on a solid platform, and it feels like it. The boot is also nicely low cut. I really enjoyed the freedom of movement it provided as compared to the Fame high boot. A downside of the freedom of movement was the tongue. While well padded, the stiffness of the leather did dig into my instep a bit, but only when my ankle was flexed far forward. I am sure this will break in with time, but it will be an annoyance until it does.

Sure-Grip Power Plus Wheels/Qube 8-ball bearings
The wheel/bearing combo performed great. I rolled on the thin carpet of the rink almost as well as my old skate rolled on the hardwood. Well, not quite, but it sure felt like it. The skate rolled butter smooth. It was eerie how smooth it was. I actually got the feeling that I was rolling on a cloud. This was the first time I skated an aluminum hub wheel. I always expected to find it harsh, but I did not. The overall softness and smoothness of the ride and the grippyness of the wheels made me think that I was back on an 88A wheel even though I was not going at an 88A wheel speed. I was going moderately fast, and that without trying. I did not do any real speed runs. I will probably skate the skate several times to get used to it before I find out how fast I can go. Just skating in my normal fashion, I was getting around the floor quickly, and almost effortlessly. There must be some vibration dampening going on by the magnesium plate and suspension action going on from my purple urethane cushions. The ride was just so smooth, something has to be responsible for it.

DA45 Magnum Plates
Starting out on the skate, I had an uneasy feeling, like the wheels were nibbling, wanting to dart left or right, and I was wary of the new location of my rear axle and wanted to make sure to keep my weight forward. I think that the nibble was due to the wider wheel, and probably the more responsive plate. I was skating a narrow 30mm wheel on my Fame skates before. Every time I put pressure on the skate, it would try to do a little arc. But, isn't that what a skate plate is supposed to do? I think so. I had just never experienced it before. Small inputs from my foot got a reaction from the plate. On my Fame, my foot used to have to wrestle with the skate to turn. Hell, forget turning with just my foot, I had to LEAN to turn. Now, a little foot pressure is all to took for the plate to take notice and turn.

I was afraid to skate backwards at first because I was adjusting to quite a few things: Back to a low heel boot, rear axle moved forward, more roll, and responsive plate. So, I took a deep breath and did a 180. (which, btw, was probably 50% easier than on my old skate) I actually felt a bit more at ease on this new skate going backward than forward. So, I guess it is true. I really am a backward skater. So, I skate backward for some time, exploring more and more, and doing little slaloms. OH SNAP. Yeah, that vaunted snap folks talk about regarding 45 plates. Yep. Felt it. Like it. Like it a LOT. Once my outside foot passes the apex of the push, it had extra energy coming back to center. I could feel the cushions give as I pushed out. And as soon as I let up on the pressure, they pushed back. REALLY NEAT. It was so much easier than my old skates, and faster. On my Fame, I was doing all the work. Nice to have the equipment help you out.

One foot skating: Being the backward skater that I am, I am a bit embarrassed to admit, I could not roll backwards on one skate. Well, I can now. About the only one skate maneuver I could do on my Fame skates was a glide, shakily going straight, and for not very long. I could outer edge a little, inner edge, a little less. Now on the metal plate, one skate feels very solid. Rolling on one skate forward or backward is easy. NOW I can take some time to learn edging and put it to good use as I skate. I found last night that it did not matter if I needed to use my off foot to tighten a turn to avoid traffic. I felt so solid on both feet.

Now, for the neatest part of last nights skate. Usually Moonlight does an advanced and a beginner/intermediate backward skate. Last night, they did a full song advanced backward skate, and THEN did another full song advanced backward skate in the opposite skating direction! Now, sometimes they split a song for advanced backward down at Fountain Valley, which is how I know that I SUCK going backward in the opposite skating direction. The scene last night was this: there were probably 18 advanced backwards skaters, instead of 7 or 8, and I was not going as fast as usual, but was cutting back and forth really hard, getting in and around traffic, and there was plenty of traffic to cut around. Now, the opposite direction, with the same number of people, I was thinking, man, not really used to these skates and going the wrong direction, I am really going to eat it now. But what happened is that I kicked MAJOR BOOTIE going backward in the opposite skating direction. For some reason I felt so comfortable leaning hard left (backward going clockwise) and I did not care which foot was going to do the cut! Normally, I had to prepare myself. OK, get ready to lean, get you feet in position, GO. Last night, it was lean left, and whichever foot is available to do the cut will do the cut. It was AWESOME. The BEST clockwise backward skate of my life. In fact, just as good as counter clockwise. Now that blew me away. I will leave it to the philosophers to decide if good equipment made me better, or if I was already better but being held back by bad equipment. But, with these skates I AM better, and that is loads of fun.

A few misc cool things: I can now walk on my toes or heels on a thick or thin carpet. I can now roll on one foot and either a toe or heel. (I would squiggle and almost fall every time I tried that on my Fames)

Well thats it for now. I will do a few more reports after some more skating.

Last edited by rufusprime99; January 28th, 2017 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Boot size & wheelbase
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2010, 01:45 PM   #2
Doc Sk8
Yankee Catfish

Default Red is good.

You got a real nice sk8 for not a lot of money... Mine were really inexpensive.

Seems to me you have gotten your moneys worth??

Old March 16th, 2010, 02:44 PM   #3
Vitaman
This used to be easy!

Thumbs up Yet another one comes over...

Great review.

But unless I missed it....what size wheelbase on what size boot?
Old March 16th, 2010, 03:36 PM   #4
Gle8
I'm Contrary. Moo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaman View Post
Great review.

But unless I missed it....what size wheelbase on what size boot?
Boot: 11
Plate: 168mm
Old March 16th, 2010, 03:37 PM   #5
Vitaman
This used to be easy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gle8 View Post
Boot: 11
Plate: 168mm
Thank you.
Old March 16th, 2010, 03:45 PM   #6
Phil in Midwest

Default Good Read

You sound "HAPPY".
That even made me feel happy for you. Good Luck with your very minor irritations and hope you will see many years of great rolling.

(You know this is just the beginning don't you)
Phil in Midwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:02 AM   #7
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Sk8 View Post
You got a real nice sk8 for not a lot of money...
Mine were really inexpensive.

Seems to me you have gotten your moneys worth??

Got my money's worth. Are you kidding? As I eat the rice and beans that I will be eating for the next 3 months (my belt tightening allowing for the purchase of the skates), I browse through the skate web sites looking at $500, $600, $900 skates saying to myself, my skate will perform better than that, and that, and that..... This activity just brings a smile to my face. Yeah, they got me in the boot department, but considering the abuse I put my feet through during my basketball days, a less than top end boot for roller skating is no big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil in Midwest View Post
You sound "HAPPY".
That even made me feel happy for you. Good Luck with your very minor irritations and hope you will see many years of great rolling.

(You know this is just the beginning don't you)
Yep. Pretty happy. I was just one of those guys that was REALLY READY for a better skate. I had taken my humble little Fames to their limit. The next couple of months are going to be real interesting as I now have a skate that will allow my skills to improve without equipment limitations.

As for this being just the beginning, this will do for me for a while. I am looking to get a little fund going to build my daughter a nice new skate though.
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:08 AM   #8
FarmTruk
rusty bones

That Rebel boot looks like a great deal for the money.

Congrats on the new sk8s.
FarmTruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2010, 04:30 AM   #9
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Default Installment #2 Stable AND Maneuverable??

This installment is aimed at a new or newish skater, or someone trying to decide whether to get a plastic or metal plate and wanting a bit of detailed information regarding some of the differences in skating plastic, my Fame skate with Rock plate and Fame wheels, versus my new Magnum with the DA45 trucks.

There was a post started a couple weeks ago where the issue of stability and maneuverability got a good amount of discussion. Unfortunately, it was a pretty cheesy post, lot of bad stuff went on, and on, and on, and on..... In the end, most folks agreed that the skate in question was not stable and maneuverable. So here I go claiming that my new DA45 Magnum is stable and maneuverable and I am ready to back up my argument!! As usual, I will contrast my new rig against my Fame skate.

As this is installment #2, you might have guessed I skated my new skates again. I did. And boy, are my legs (and feet) tired! I was a bit under the weather over the weekend, and was going to skip my normal Sunday night skate, but at the last minute I decided to skate anyway. I was pretty groggy out on the floor, so I downed a Pepsi for a sugar/caffeine rush, and then skated a good hard session on my old skates. (my new skates were expected on Tues or Wed) The Sunday night skate was pretty fun, as I had the caffeine energy, but the cold grogginess. I basically felt drunk and energetic. There were a few pretty close calls during some crossing patterns with other fast skaters, which seemed to amuse me to no end. The more rational part of my brain was yelling at the amused part of my brain, "you're damn lucky you didn't crash just then", to which the amused part giggled, "whatever dude". The point being, I skated hard Sunday night. On Monday, to my delight, my skates came. Gotta skate Monday. And after about 15 minutes of getting to know you slowness, I skated another hard energetic session. I hadn't skated Moonlight on a Monday in several months. It was usually pretty low key, but that Monday, it was pretty hoppin and lively, making my first night skating my new skate just a bit more fun. I was figuring to wait until Thursday to skate again, but my skates were calling me. I KNEW I did not have another nights worth of hard skating in me, my legs were SPENT and my feet sore, but I figured I would just take it easy and work on some technical stuff. Helping me out in my quest for a mellow skating night was the fact that it was Live Organ Music night at Moonlight. Pretty sedate music, pretty sedate crowd. The problem I ran into was the low energy in my legs and very sore feet. Not hurt sore, but "Aye Caramba, give me a break" sore. It took me probably over an hour of mellow circling to pump the lactic acid out of my feet and warm them up enough to start working on some aspect of my skating without them hurting like the dickens. I decided to work on single foot edging/rolling backwards.

Now then, back to this whole idea of stable and maneuverable. Stable means firmly established, not likely to change, and maneuverable means able to change direction quickly, easily. These two concepts seem to be mutually exclusive. You cannot be stable and maneuverable at the same time! Well, I will concede THAT point. You cannot do both at once. What you CAN do with this DA45 is easily choose one of the two whenever you want. So I did some rolling on one foot going forward. A little shaky at first, but it got smooth pretty quickly. After just a few tries, I was able to coast the length of the floor. I could do this (somewhat) on my old Fames, but not easily, and not for as long a distance, and with a lot more body english, probably due to the fact that the corrections that my foot was doing was not affecting the trucks, but being absorbed by plate flex. I quickly realized that I could coast forward on one foot for as long as I cared to as it was so stable and controllable. I also took a couple of corners on one foot. Again, the ease in which I could establish and HOLD an arc were so easy, I knew that with a little practice, I would be doing these maneuvers like a pro. I did this only a few times as I wanted to move on to backward skating. On my first try single footing backward, I wobbled immediately when I picked up a foot. A few more tries, same result. Next, I tried putting weight on one foot and keeping a toe, or heel of the other foot down. That worked. 4 or 5 laps of that and I was quite comfortable with the move. Now, try backward on just one foot. I got some speed, put weight on my forward foot and lifted the back foot keeping it just above the floor. A few laps and I was comfortable with it. I started speeding up. I would push backward in the corners and come right out of a push to a single foot and hold it the length of the floor. I did some corners backward. Just like going forward, it was easy to establish and hold an arc.

So, why can I skate on one skate, forward and backward, and hold an arc so much easier/better on the DA45 than on my Rock plate? I think the answer can be found out by doing a little yoga. Or, more simply, a little standing on one foot. As you stand on one foot, you will from time to time notice little pressure changes in your foot, as you go a little out of balance and the muscles in your foot attempt to make balance corrections. A little push to the left, to the right, forward, backward, etc. On my Fame skate, these little foot corrections get absorbed by plate flex and do not affect the truck and CORRECT my little imbalances. As my little imbalances are not corrected for, I ultimately lose balance. On the Magnum, with no flex issues, the balance corrections performed by your foot DO affect the trucks and do correct your balance on the skate providing you the ability to stay on a single skate while moving for a long time. So stability on a single skate is a bit of an illusion. The illusion or feeling of stability is actually PROVIDED by a small amount of instability, or responsiveness. Instability comes from a skate that is not responsive. (this little theory I am putting forward breaks down a bit at higher speeds, but mainly because all of the forces are higher, and a tighter truck may be preferred in that situation. This discussion is more concerned with moderate speed stability) As a piece of furniture, my Fame skate is more stable that my DA45. It takes more force to tilt the Fame skate out of its resting orientation than the DA45. But, when the skates have a person in motion on them trying to skate on one skate, a fine level of responsiveness is what provides stability, and the DA45 has plenty of that. This is why the Magnum is stable. It is of course very maneuverable. It is crazy, coming from my Fame to the DA45, the turning that can be done. So that is my case for the DA45 being both stable and maneuverable.

Not much said here that has not been said before, but I wanted to flesh it out a bit more for a noob. I hope you find it useful.
Old March 18th, 2010, 04:36 AM   #10
slhallford
Loops, love the loops!

Thanks, very interesting.

S
Old March 18th, 2010, 06:05 AM   #11
dvw
Secretary of Skate

Thumbs up Bingo!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Instability comes from a skate that is not responsive.
Man, if ever a nail was hit squarely on the head, this was it!! Goodonya!!!

Talk about "breaking the code".....
Old March 19th, 2010, 08:45 AM   #12
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Instability comes from a skate that is not responsive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvw View Post
Man, if ever a nail was hit squarely on the head, this was it!! Goodonya!!!

Talk about "breaking the code".....
Are you KIDDING me? All that writing and all that impressed you was one sentence? Well I never! (storms off)

Just kidding. Glad your read it, liked it, and commented.
Old March 19th, 2010, 06:51 PM   #13
Snarf77
Jump On It

Man I got the shakes. Mine are supposed to arrive by the end of the month. All this reading has me going nuts!
Old March 19th, 2010, 09:23 PM   #14
sauhamm
little big guy

how do you think i feel?

my bonts [both derby carbon and black widow] are sitting at home ...

my plates [da 45 skins] are sitting at home ...

my bearings and wheels... are frigging sitting at home...

all this stuff was delivered today - so im at work, and all my goodies are at home waiting on me to go home and fiddle with!
sauhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2010, 10:34 PM   #15
jimduong
Teenage Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by sauhamm View Post
how do you think i feel?

my bonts [both derby carbon and black widow] are sitting at home ...

my plates [da 45 skins] are sitting at home ...

my bearings and wheels... are frigging sitting at home...

all this stuff was delivered today - so im at work, and all my goodies are at home waiting on me to go home and fiddle with!
You're gonna LOVE that setup.
jimduong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2010, 01:32 AM   #16
FarmTruk
rusty bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by sauhamm View Post

...all this stuff was delivered today - so im at work, and all my goodies are at home waiting on me to go home and fiddle with!

...precisely why I have my parcels delivered to my office.

FarmTruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2010, 02:31 AM   #17
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Cool Installment #3 Thursday at Fountain Valley

Just a few notes on my 3rd ride on my new Magnums. My legs had a little more energy tonight after resting on Wednesday. Well, actually, not totally resting. I spent probably an hour skating on the carpet in my room Wednesday night. I would pull up a tune on Itunes and practice one foot toe turns to the beat of the music. Yeah, yeah, don't laugh. I bet a LOT of you have done stuff like that. Anyways, this was good middle-aged guy aerobic exercise. Not to mention that I am building muscle memory. Yeah, yeah, thats it. Muscle memory.

So anyways, Thursday night observations. The Rebel boots. The super hard footbed I had mentioned on my first ride disappeared. Did not feel it at all. Just feels normal. Chalk that up to just a difference from one skate/boot to another. How did the skate roll? Fast, silent and SMOOTH. (I was one of the last people to get off the skate floor before one of the specials, while the music was off, and my skate rolled completely silently. Not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, but kinda cool ) Combine the smooth roll with the smooth and controllable action from the trucks and one word comes to mind: Fluid. The skate is just fluid. (urethane cushions, what an invention!) The moves I make on the skate are fluid. I made sure to roll over a bad spot on the floor where there are a couple of expansion cracks. I felt them, but a LOT less than on my other skates. There HAS to be a little bit of suspension action going on with the conical urethane cushion. A hard, aluminum hub wheel on a metal plate just should not be this comfy. I guess you could call it BMW-like. Good ride AND good cornering.

Still liking my Purple Power Plus wheels! One skater I talked to said that the floor that night was not very grippy. I am not sure whether he meant that night, or just that the floor has deteriorated a bit since it was coated last summer. I did not hear anyone else complain about the floor last night, so I think he was saying that it was looser in general. I did figure that it would not be as good as the floor in Glendale, and it was not, but not bad or distracting for me at all. A neat thing happened during some hard cutting. I felt a small bit of slide. But, not really slide. Imagine a 60 lb box sitting on a dusty floor. You need to move the box a little. So, you give a little push, it moves and you feel that little scraping feeling as it moves on the dusty floor. That is kind of the feeling I got. The thing of it was, I don't think it moved 1/8 of an inch. It was more like I could just feel that I was at the limit of grip. It is kinda of like a car with good handling, in which you can FEEL when the wheels are going to break loose, vs a car that does not communicate, and just breaks loose without a warning. I won't credit my wheels alone for this feeling because I think it is more a combo of good geometry on the plate, keeping wheels on the ground, and the urethane cushions. All put together though, it provides a neat, and very welcome, handling trait.

My neat experience of the night came when I approached a traffic jam backward too fast. I had come around a corner, got around a few skaters, and then realized that I was approaching a dense grouping of slower skaters. I was angling away from the infield toward the wall when I realized that there was not a good path through the traffic. Some skaters might have forced the issue, and gotten through, but I like to take a conservative approach and go through only when there is "good room", not "just enough room". To my credit, I have never knocked a person down, but I have seen some more aggressive skaters take people down. (I gotta admit though, those more aggressive skaters make some impressive paths through traffic. I am just wimpy and don't want to go down, or take anyone else down.) Anyway, instead of checking out the infield for traffic and cutting through to the other side of the floor, I did my crazy move of the night. Approaching close to the back of the pack, I cut hard. OK, get your protractors out. I cut an arc of about 150 degrees. 180 of course would be a turn that would be a change of direction from north to south. So, not quite a complete n to s change of direction. I am now heading directly toward the infield, but have scrubbed off a little speed. Then I cut again, this time doing an arc producing a 180 degree turn, scrubbing off more speed, and I am now going directly toward the wall. While these two cuts were going on, the slow pack has moved 10 feet down the floor, and the skaters that I had passed before were getting closer from the rear. All that was left to do now was an easy 90 degree turn to rejoin the normal flow of traffic. The funny thing was, from my point of view, this was not a white knuckle kinda of thing, but a pretty easy maneuver. My moment of shock was when I realized I did not like what I was approaching, and the speed at which I was approaching it. The moves, what was it I said earlier, FLUID baby.

To be completely honest, the moves I did to avoid the pack are just the normal stuff I do on these skates, when there is room that is. To those waiting for your DA45's, I recommend you go shopping. What for? For board shorts and a matching tank top. Wha?? Oh, and download that song Wipeout and listen to it before you go skating. Hawaiian Tropic sunblock always puts me in a beach state of mind. Oh, .... Why? Because it is just not fair calling skating with a DA45 skating. It is more "surfing the hardwood". (or concrete, as the case may be) The lean angles just scream "surf's up dude". So, barring the shorts and tank top, at least get a LOUD Hawaiian shirt. Maybe you could start a beach bash night at your local rink? This could be great for the guys, as babes always like dressing up stuff like this.

As for you guys still waiting for YOUR DA45's, you KNOW I am just messin with ya now.
Old March 20th, 2010, 02:41 AM   #18
Doc Sk8
Yankee Catfish

Cool Great idea.

I have Hawaiian shirts....
Old March 20th, 2010, 05:53 AM   #19
Darkjester
On a hot summer night..

Do Hawaiian shirts go well with Suspenders?
:-)
Old March 20th, 2010, 11:44 AM   #20
missgeorgieo

Absolutely- I think my hawaiian shirt is very sexy- denim mini skirt, tight vest top & my h-shirt undone is a very sexy look imo
missgeorgieo is offline   Reply With Quote